Job Board postings will be made available upstairs outside of the education rooms from: February 1-3, 2023
Note: All inquiries should be directed to the company listed on the job posting. ILCA/iLandscape Show staff will be unable to answer any questions about the information contained within any of the job ads.
To submit job board (and internship) postings: DEADLINE: 1/20/2023
Looking to add to your team? Post a FREE job listing page to our onsite and electronic job board.
- Employers may submit as many classified ads that can fit on one 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
- If more than one 8.5 x 11 sheet is submitted, only the first sheet will be used.
- You may add any graphics, logos, or images you wish but your submission cannot exceed one 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
- All inquiries should be directed to the company listed on the job posting. Include any method of contact you would like to use for applicants (email, phone, website…) ILCA/iLandscape Show staff will be unable to answer any questions about the information contained within any of the job ads.
- Specify if a position is strictly for professionals/students/recent graduates/interns.
- Job postings may be submitted by landscape companies, garden centers, nurseries and suppliers, public bodies, non-profits, or any other green industry trade. Employers outside of the green industry, or who do not service the green industry, are prohibited from submitting ads.
- iLandscape reserves the right to reject any postings.
- You must email your one 8.5 x 11 sheet of ads to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 20, 2023 – Subject line: iLandscape Job Board. No ads will be posted that arrive after that date or are brought directly to the show. There is no fee to submit job board postings.
- Hard copy ads will be posted for all 3 days of the show on the second floor near Euphoria. The electronic posting will also run for 3 days with a link provided on our website.