Job Board postings will be made available upstairs outside of the education rooms from: January 31-February 2, 2024
Note: All inquiries should be directed to the company listed on the job posting. ILCA/iLandscape Show staff will be unable to answer any questions about the information contained within any of the job ads.
To submit job board (and internship) postings: DEADLINE: 1/19/2024
Looking to add to your team? Post a FREE job listing page to our onsite and electronic job board.
- Employers may submit as many classified ads that can fit on one 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
- If more than one 8.5 x 11 sheet is submitted, only the first sheet will be used.
- You may add any graphics, logos, or images you wish but your submission cannot exceed one 8.5 x 11 sheet of paper.
- All inquiries should be directed to the company listed on the job posting. Include any method of contact you would like to use for applicants (email, phone, website…) ILCA/iLandscape Show staff will be unable to answer any questions about the information contained within any of the job ads.
- Specify if a position is strictly for professionals/students/recent graduates/interns.
- Job postings may be submitted by landscape companies, garden centers, nurseries and suppliers, public bodies, non-profits, or any other green industry trade. Employers outside of the green industry, or who do not service the green industry, are prohibited from submitting ads.
- iLandscape reserves the right to reject any postings.
- You must submit your one 8.5 x 11 sheet of ads using the Job Board form by January 19, 2024. No ads will be posted that arrive after that date or are brought directly to the show. There is no fee to submit job board postings.
- Hard-copy ads will be posted for all 3 days of the show on the second floor near Euphoria. The electronic posting will also run for 3 days with a link provided on our website.
Career Fair Info Coming Soon!
For questions, contact Alycia Nagy, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants, please upload your resume to the app once you have signed in. This will make it easier to apply to hiring companies!